... on my Web-Site
Please choose from the menu at the top of this page according to your interest!
Fields of Expertise
- Software design and development for Unix/Linux,
- using various shells (Bourne Shell, C-Shell, Korn-Shell, bash ...)
- all the classical tools (from sed and awk over make and SCCS to lex and yacc),
- of course programming in C since "K&R"
- as well as C++ (according to the '98, '03 and C++11 standards)
- where it makes sense using libraries from the Boost Platform
- and the scripting languages Tcl/Tk (including [incr Tcl]) and Python,
- rounded out with a bit of Java, UML, Design Patterns and general OOA/OOD,
Besides, during my professional career I got in touch with or have had some curious looks on [in alphabetical order]
- Algol, APL, Basic, Brazil, Coherent, Haskell, Inferno, Lisp,
- Objective-C, Pascal, Perl, PL/1, Plan 9, Postscript,
- Rexx, Ruby, Scala, Smalltalk, Snobol, SQL, UniFLEX, XML ...
... and - long, long ago - 6809-Assembler and probably more which is now covered by the dusts of history.
[For more details visit my Personal Data Sheet.]
Nicht Ihre Sprache? Probieren Sie Deutsch